The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Room for rent - Stamford Street Apartments

Looking for a current KCL student to take over my contract for my current KCL room at Stamford Street apartments.
Rent is £199 a week for the current academic year
Cozy student room that 5 minutes away from Waterloo station, Tesco and Sainsbury's
Flat comes with a bed, mattress, desk, desk chair and wardrobe along with an ensuite. There is a kitchen which is shared between 5 other flatmates (3 guys, 2 girls)
Nice view and right across the street from the Waterloo campus and Franklin-Wilkins Library - perfect for the exam season.
Please message me if you're interested, I would like to move out as soon as possible. :smile:
Reply 1
Hey! :smile:
Are you still looking to move out?
Kind regards,
Krish
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hello!

My name is Lucy and I'm going to be studying abroad at KCL next semester, spring 2018. I currently have an offer at Champion Hill, but am very interested in living closer to campus. I would happily decline my offer and take over your room or ask King's to switch my accommodation depending on what you would prefer.

Please let me know if the room is still available, any other information you might need, and how you would like to proceed.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best, Lucy

Quick Reply

Latest