The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
I am curious too, I applied a week ago to the MSc Accounting, Organisations and Institutions and also hold an offer from another university!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
So from what I have heard is AOI a good course to take. You have 3 mandatory accounting courses and can choose three electives from any department, which makes it thus partly customizable. Graduates end up at great places! Next to that, recent graduates told me that the workload is heavy, so prepare for a lot of studying (which is the case for most courses at LSE I imagine).

Best of luck!
Reply 3
Hi, I am currently in a similar position and was wondering if you have now completed the course what your thoughts were on it?
Original post by revakj
I have been accepted for the September 2017-18 course. Is there anyone who is currently doing this course? I would really like to know how it is and whether it is worth it. I have also received an offer from Manchester Business School for MSc in Accounting and Finance. I'm really confused on what I should go for.

Hey, Did you ultimately go to LSE or Manchester? I got a deferred offer 2019-20 from LSE for the MSc in Accounting Organizations and Institutions. What was your experience at LSE like? How was the workload? Thank you.
Reply 5
im thinking of applying to this... do you think its worth it? I'm an accounting and finance undergraduate in my final year
Reply 6
do we need to have an offeer from AOI program to apply for GSS scholarship or will we be considered for the GSS scholarship if we apply before 26 april. i read somewhere that we need to have a cond/uncond offer by 26 april in order to be considered for the gss scholarship. is this true? or do we just need to apply by 26 to be considered for the scholarship.
Reply 7
did you apply? if yes, have you received a decision yet?
Original post by Shalz1
im thinking of applying to this... do you think its worth it? I'm an accounting and finance undergraduate in my final year

Latest

Trending

Trending