The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Notes

For some of my classmates who struggle at the subject I typed them up some of my notes for certain topics and passed them on to them. I see no advantage is hoarding them now I've written them up, and as such am uploading them here for any of your use, especially when the things I find online tend to be quite shoddy or scant on detail. Do have fun with them.

I've organised them according to the specification for Edexcel (though read it anyway as some information might be of use), but there are some I don't understand or cannot find any information for or have never seen on a past paper so can acquire no notes at all. Any of these gaps I ask you in exchange to write here what I could include for myself. The same goes for anything else. Any errors (of which there are possibly many) or gaps in what I have written should be corrected, do write it out for all of us. Keep nothing away. If anyone else has their notes typed as well, add them here. Concentrate this thread with information for all.

I also want to point that nothing here is comprehensive, instead I've tended to include information which I think I can best argue myself, especially when the thing in question, such as the role of the House of Commons, is terribly vague and the points of the lists I find bleed into one another quite substantially. Treat none of this as absolute or perfect, but heavily skewed by my interpretation and knowledge and opinion (of which I may have slipped in regularly, I wonder if you can guess it).

Use this as a supplement, not an authority.

Let's see what happens now.
Reply 1
Hey thank you so much for offering to put your notes up, but the link doesn't seem to be working?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Pr0-Nic0
Hey thank you so much for offering to put your notes up, but the link doesn't seem to be working?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Will they just not download or do so but are blank or what?
Reply 3
They open but only with "error message" written on them

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are a life saver!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending