The Student Room Group

A level Chemistry

Any advice/material for EDEXCEL Chemistry A level syllabus as lots of content/revision content is AQA focused so theres parts which is not needed or to much info.
Original post by 3redff
Any advice/material for EDEXCEL Chemistry A level syllabus as lots of content/revision content is AQA focused so theres parts which is not needed or to much info.

Notes from chemrevise are the best for Edexcel Chemsitry. I watched Allery Chemistry on YT to my your learning. Main advice for chem: understand the content instead of memorising it. They all intertwine somehow. If you start strong with your topics in year 12, year 13 will be a breeze. Do all past papers at your disposal and use the mark schemes to add to your notes. There is a technique to answering edexcel chem questions. Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Notes from chemrevise are the best for Edexcel Chemsitry. I watched Allery Chemistry on YT to my your learning. Main advice for chem: understand the content instead of memorising it. They all intertwine somehow. If you start strong with your topics in year 12, year 13 will be a breeze. Do all past papers at your disposal and use the mark schemes to add to your notes. There is a technique to answering edexcel chem questions. Hope this helps!

Very helpful.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest