The Student Room Group

AQA Chemistry C1 2017 - unofficial mark scheme

Scroll to see replies

i got touched in my sleep by my dog. thaTS WHY i failed my chemistry exam. anyone know how i can retake it????
i done foundation and i think it went really well i think i will be capable of an a*. altough im in the lowst set i am inceredible retarded
Original post by jamie coleman
i got touched in my sleep by my dog. thaTS WHY i failed my chemistry exam. anyone know how i can retake it????

Sorry can't help with the retake but I can direct you to some dog trainers or therapists?
after i got beaten bthat i was incapable at spmelling. so i alled my grandmar she said i y my dog i found
Original post by Klucz_
God bless the 6 marker on limestone

I can not relate. Spent the whole night studying fractional distalation after my good ol' teacher benjy told me it would be on that
Original post by jamie coleman
i done foundation and i think it went really well i think i will be capable of an a*. altough im in the lowst set i am inceredible retarded

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm pretty sure foundation students can only get a C. I'm sure, however, you are less retarded than you believe
Original post by Moltenmo
Not enough for 4 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I was just summarising the main answer.
Original post by azbotho
did everyone write about hydrophobic and hydrophilic for the emulsifiers question

Yes and the hydrophilic heads have a negative charge so repell eachother separating them in the mixture
Original post by MainManDan
**** off i got 2 and 6

Me too
Original post by notadrugdealer
Yes and the hydrophilic heads have a negative charge so repell eachother separating them in the mixture

You need to say it creates a suspension

Posted from TSR Mobile
the best 6 marker ever and the easiest questions ever.
Reply 31
I screwed it up entirely
Reply 32
what did anyone get for that hydrogenation question
Original post by azbotho
did everyone write about hydrophobic and hydrophilic for the emulsifiers question

Yes omg, i was hoping for that to come up👍🏼
Original post by my g
what did anyone get for that hydrogenation question

I said that hydrogenation is the process of hardening oils from unsaturated to satured by breaking its double bonds. This increases its melting point and therefore becames more solid at room temperatures
What did you have to say about the water and the catalyst experiment with some liquid absorbed by wool and it was heated? Was it thermal decomposition?
it was a total fucckkeerrryyy!!!!
Reply 37
which box did you tick?
I know I've ****ed up badly. Now I hav to redeem myself in C2 & 3 ; (
Original post by baqz786
You need to say it creates a suspension

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or droplets of oil in water

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest