The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse chemistry - foundation.

Am I the only one who did the Chemistry exam at Foundation tier? 😆
No I did. Found it hard... none of the things I revised were in there and the content that was I don't know if it was me or the way the questions were worded but I'm predicting I got about half wrong! Maybe more. So annoyed as biology was a sinch!
Also annoying that most of the things that came up on the higher paper, I revised for 😡
[QUOTE="AaronMirallas;71538594"]Am I the only one who did the Chemistry exam at Foundation tier? 😆[/QUOTE
I did
Original post by Leftside78
No I did. Found it hard... none of the things I revised were in there and the content that was I don't know if it was me or the way the questions were worded but I'm predicting I got about half wrong! Maybe more. So annoyed as biology was a sinch!

I see what you mean! Do you remember any of the questions? It'd be nice to get a comparison of what I got and what you got!
[QUOTE="Student10110;71541018"]
Original post by AaronMirallas
Am I the only one who did the Chemistry exam at Foundation tier? 😆[/QUOTE
I did

How did you find it?
[QUOTE="AaronMirallas;71543404"]
Original post by Student10110

How did you find it?

Really easy actually
[QUOTE="Student10110;71544352"]
Original post by AaronMirallas

Really easy actually

I got stuck on a few things, but other than that, it was fine! What did you write for the question about the distance from the core to the crust... or something like that?!
Also annoying that most of the things that came up on the higher paper, I revised for 😡

I feel like that's happening to me with every Science exam. The 6 mark question on the higher, for the Biology B1 and Chemistry C1 has been what I revised for, and I was doing the foundation which was different. :angry:
Reply 9
Diabeetus
Original post by Alliterate
I feel like that's happening to me with every Science exam. The 6 mark question on the higher, for the Biology B1 and Chemistry C1 has been what I revised for, and I was doing the foundation which was different. :angry:

Diabeetus?
Distance from the core... 600

Literally had no clue.....!
Distance from the core... 600

Literally had no clue.....!

I wrote 2100?! Haha.
Original post by Alliterate

I thought the 6 mark question was the same for both Higher and Foundatiom tier?

Quick Reply

Latest