The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Combined Science Paper 2 Foundation (8464/C/2F) - 13th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

AQA GCSE Combined Science Paper 2 Foundation Tier (8464/C/2F) - Tuesday 13th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Tuesday 13th June / AM
Length: 1h 15m

Resources

AQA (Chemistry)
(edited 1 year ago)
For the question about finding the mean using the graphs from figure 7 and figure 8, what did everyone get for it?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
i dont remember but it definitely threw me off since it seemed easy but it said to use both graphs so it was like "uhhhhh what??". i used figure 8 to get a percentage that corresponds to the concentration given then i used that percentage in figure 7 to get an exact point. from there i drew tangent and found gradient then yada yada. pretty sure i was wrong though haha
Reply 3
icl the last questions were kinda hard on bio paper 1 combined aqa
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by jenniferlxxxx
For the question about finding the mean using the graphs from figure 7 and figure 8, what did everyone get for it?

Are there any chemistry questions you remember in the foundation paper 2 aqa exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending