The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths Grade 9 Help

Hey, I'm aiming for a grade 9 in maths (just to be ambitious. I'm probably most likely to get an 8 but I still want the best I can get). I did this booklet tonight that is supposed to be filled with grade 9 tasks, but I found them all incredibly easy, more like grade 6 kinda stuff. Can someone look over it and tell me what I actually need to be able to do to answer the top level questions?

It's here: https://media.wix.com/ugd/1b68c0_8220ad637e88439a98e4394bf5443879.docx?dn=Revision%20Guide%20Aiming%20for%20Grade%209.docx

Also, if anyone has any other Grade 8+ revision materials I would be hugely grateful if you shared them!!!

lol thanks for the free questions haha ! and also i dont they are grade 9 because they look similar to the old past paper questions which dont go up to level 9. its probs 7/8
Original post by eesaali128
lol thanks for the free questions haha ! and also i dont they are grade 9 because they look similar to the old past paper questions which dont go up to level 9. its probs 7/8

haha no problem, and yeah that's what i thought. ughh. guess i gotta go on another 10 hour google search to find some more questions lol
Original post by physconomics
haha no problem, and yeah that's what i thought. ughh. guess i gotta go on another 10 hour google search to find some more questions lol

yup :frown: you can post them up here as well haha

Quick Reply

Latest