The Student Room Group

AQA Maths GCSE HIGHER RESIT 25th May 2017

Scroll to see replies

I did the higher paper but I put 14 as the answer to the question where it asked about the Triangle with a circle in the middle, it said something like the perimeter is 42cm, work out the length between Q and R ( and I put down 14, but seems like everyone is saying 7cm) and when iv'e looked at the solution's for the Foundation paper the answer seems to be 7?
Reply 121
ok everyone -- how did you do -- did you get the grade?
Original post by teded
ok everyone -- how did you do -- did you get the grade?

Yes I got a B so happy was what I wanted, boundries was 83/175 lowest in years
Reply 123
Original post by MedicineMaybe
Yes I got a B so happy was what I wanted, boundries was 83/175 lowest in years

I also got my B. I was so pleased, I was certain I'd have to resit it.
That 1st paper was an absolute shocker. I was able to pull it up in the second paper. How did you all do?
I got an A* :biggrin:

When I saw the grade boundaries in the morning and that an A* was 145 and an A wasn't that much less, I thought I'd get a B, so it was quite a shock to see that I'd actually got an A* :biggrin:
Reply 125
Original post by Whispers
I got an A* :biggrin:

When I saw the grade boundaries in the morning and that an A* was 145 and an A wasn't that much less, I thought I'd get a B, so it was quite a shock to see that I'd actually got an A* :biggrin:

Well done folks, from your thread, Whispers, I new you'd blast it -- I got a C but it
was my 3rd go and was doubting it would ever happen -- it's all I needed and I'm
totally HAPPY.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending