The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths paper 2

So since September I have been revising maths most days, been going to a tutor and every extra revision session but sill can't seem to get above a 4😩 In the Christmas mocks I got a U and that went up to 4 by the time we did easter mocks (Realistically I should be doing the foundation paper but am not allowed)

Anyway I came out of the paper 1 exam feeling like I had done ok and got about 30-35 marks (I am hoping for a grade 5) anyway having seen the unofficial mark scheme I realised how many stupid mistakes I have made and now there's no way I will have got above 26🤦🏽*♀️

Basically I need some advice on what/how to revise for the next 2 papers because I really really want the 5 even though it doesn't sound like much to many people it'd mean a lot to me!!
Reply 1
Just do your best on those papers, you've nearly 2 whole weeks to revise for that specific paper.
I used the unofficial markscheme and got around 35 marks, so I need to aim atleast 50 on both papers for a secure grade 6.
Reply 2
Original post by Teutonic
Just do your best on those papers, you've nearly 2 whole weeks to revise for that specific paper.
I used the unofficial markscheme and got around 35 marks, so I need to aim atleast 50 on both papers for a secure grade 6.

Well done that's really good the grade boundaries our school used gave 90/240 as a 6 but I have a feeling that they're going to be higher in summer as so many people said it was easy
If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply to this message

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending