The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ZoGgEr!
lol. I live in Hatfield and I have to agree.

lol, not as boring as Thanet:frown: Can't wait to move. I only live here because of the school i'm at then i'm off:biggrin:
Cellardore
lol, not as boring as Thanet:frown: Can't wait to move. I only live here because of the school i'm at then i'm off:biggrin:

my sis is at uni therre and im going in 2 weeks. she likes it, its near alot of places and stuff and transport is easy. sounds good to me! i cant wait to go!
Cellardore
Bristol is really my first choice. Has it got a good reputation for Law?

Yes.
Herts Uni is not the best. I live in the area and they advertise a lot of clearing places etc. I don't think it has a particularly strong reputation. Plus, it's not exactly the most exciting place to live! :tongue:
Reply 24
stressedstudent
Plus, it's not exactly the most exciting place to live! :tongue:

so alot of people have told me! :tongue:
Reply 25
kriztinae
my sis is at uni therre and im going in 2 weeks. she likes it, its near alot of places and stuff and transport is easy. sounds good to me! i cant wait to go!

Are you talking about Hertfordshire uni or where i live?:confused: :redface:
Reply 26
I have a friend there and it’s supposed to be pretty poor, the Hatfield campus is also your limit when it comes to going out unless you get transport. There are plenty of unis who take the same grades in cities where you will have more fun. The reputation isn't too great either.
Reply 27
It's not a top university, but it's still good in a way though.
Cellardore
Are you talking about Hertfordshire uni or where i live?:confused: :redface:

hertfordshire uni!
Hertfordshire is not a top university no.
Mark_KK
It would seem so. Also i think that Cherie Booth (Tony Blairs wife) went there or was it Bath?

Cherie went to LSE

Latest

Trending

Trending