The Student Room Group

Salford interview

Hey,
I've got an interview coming up next month for dental hygiene and therapy for January 2018 intake.
Does anyone have any advise or tips for my interview? I'd be super grateful!
Thanks in advance ☺️
Reply 1
Original post by Ellieayling
Hey,
I've got an interview coming up next month for dental hygiene and therapy for January 2018 intake.
Does anyone have any advise or tips for my interview? I'd be super grateful!
Thanks in advance ☺️

Moved to Dentistry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hey! Me too. What date is your interview?
Reply 3
Original post by kaytee24
Hey! Me too. What date is your interview?

Hey,
Mine is on Monday 21st. When's yours? X
Reply 4
Original post by Ellieayling
Hey,
Mine is on Monday 21st. When's yours? X

The 23rd. I'm nervous!
Iv never had a uni interview either so can't help u on that front. Iv just googled what kind of questions they may ask. X
I have one on the 23rd too, what time is yours? Do you know how many they interview? x
Reply 6
Original post by froggatt15
I have one on the 23rd too, what time is yours? Do you know how many they interview? x

Mine is at 11am. Iv no idea, the do interviews over 3 days... But I suppose that doesn't tell you much

What time is your interview? X

Mine is at 11am. Iv no idea, the do interviews over 3 days... But I suppose that doesn't tell you much

What time is your interview? X

Mines 1.40pm... good luck X
Reply 8
Mines 1.40pm... good luck X

Thankyou!! You too.
Let me now how you find it :smile: x
Thankyou!! You too.
Let me now how you find it :smile: x

Hi! I hated it! It wasn't as i expected. How did you find it ? x
Hi! I hated it! It wasn't as i expected. How did you find it ? x

Oh noooooo!
What did u not like about it?
I thought the 3 person interview was a bit intense but the staff was really friendly which helped a little.
Could have answered a few questions a bit better but that's in hindsight:/
Do u think u have a chance?
X
(edited 6 years ago)
Oh noooooo!
What did u not like about it?
I thought the 3 person interview was a bit intense but the staff was really friendly which helped a little.
Could have answered a few questions a bit better but that's in hindsight:/
Do u think u have a chance?
X

i found it so intense.... from what id gathered speaking to others and reading online, i thought they would want to show commitment and that your not going to drop out of the course. But they didn't ask questions like that. I could have answered the questions better too.
The staff were lovely weren't they. I enjoyed the scenario too, I just went very nervous in the panel.
To be honest I don't think I've got a chance, but Im going to apply again next time around. Ive never done an interview like that so next time I will be more prepared.

How do you think you've done? Theres basically a 1 in 4 chance isn't there xx
i found it so intense.... from what id gathered speaking to others and reading online, i thought they would want to show commitment and that your not going to drop out of the course. But they didn't ask questions like that. I could have answered the questions better too.
The staff were lovely weren't they. I enjoyed the scenario too, I just went very nervous in the panel.
To be honest I don't think I've got a chance, but Im going to apply again next time around. Ive never done an interview like that so next time I will be more prepared.

How do you think you've done? Theres basically a 1 in 4 chance isn't there xx

Mine went ok but to u never know. And considering 27 people arnt going to get a place it doesnt give you much hope.
I didn't think they would ask some of the questions they did either, but they probably want see how you cope in situations where you dont expect things.

I'm going to apply again if I don't get in. This is the last year it's funded though isn't it... £9000 per year next time x

Quick Reply

Latest