The Student Room Group

Salford child nursing assessment questions

Hi guys, just did my Salford assessment question interview, if anyone needs a hand, tips, advice then I can gladly help!

x x x
How did it go?
Reply 2
Original post by Roseygirl1234
How did it go?

It went really well! Are u applying for the same place, same thing?
Original post by Simiesther
It went really well! Are u applying for the same place, same thing?

Yeh! What sort of things did you have to do?
Reply 4
I can’t say the questions. But it’s an online assessment 1h and 5 questions. I used this to help me
When you say online assessment do you mean written or is it a video recording of you answering questions? I couldn't work it out, ha.I've applied to Salford and its my first choice so don't want to mess it up. I've been putting off the assessment but I did some prep today and plan on tackling it tomorrow. Glad to hear your assessment went well, fingers crossed 🤞
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Simiesther
It’s my first choice too!! I tried to kind of give help/hints on her but the message got removed by student room moderators. Also, It’s written yes! The 1h felt like 30 minutes for me ahaha!
You’re given 2 scenarios, they are very straight forward! I don’t think you’ll struggle with them at all.

Good luck
Focus on. Why u chose the course and the roles and attributes needed to be a good nurse stuff like that.

Aw, that amazing. Thanks for the advice!

It's not my first degree, I graduated in Education in 2018 before I realised I'd made a costly mistake. I know this is the right thing for me as I never got this nervous at all applying back then, ha.

You'll have to let me know how you get on, we might just see each other around campus someday soon :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Sammieh500
Aw, that amazing. Thanks for the advice!

It's not my first degree, I graduated in Education in 2018 before I realised I'd made a costly mistake. I know this is the right thing for me as I never got this nervous at all applying back then, ha.

You'll have to let me know how you get on, we might just see each other around campus someday soon :smile:

Glad u managed to figure things out and I will let u know if I get an offer. you let me know too!! 😀😀 x
hi is there any chance you could send the questions you got asked. this is the main uni i want to go to and want t make sure i secure a place
Original post by Blablablabla123
hi is there any chance you could send the questions you got asked. this is the main uni i want to go to and want t make sure i secure a place

Hi @Blablablabla123,

Just to note that it's against the rules on TSR to share interview questions.

However, massive good luck if you've secured an interview :smile: and, as some basic preparation, I'd recommend...

- Reading carefully over any information you've been sent about the interview - make sure you know what's expected of you and ask questions if you don't;
- Read over your personal statement carefully and be prepared to expand on this if asked to;
- Ensure you fully understand the role of a child nurse;
- Ensure you know why you want to study at Salford;
- Think carefully about what you might be asked, and have examples to hand so you feel more prepared :smile:

I hope this helps - all the best,

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep
Hi I have a group child nursing interview in the morning and I am wondering if anyone could give me any advice as to what I should expect. I have done 2 online interviews already and got an offer to edge hill within 2 day. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending