The Student Room Group

English lang Gcse re take before starting uni?

Hi I was wondering if anyone thinks it is worth retaking my GCSE English language before I start uni in october? I got a B and want to get an A. I did IB and got 40/45 respectively so this shows improvement from my gcse grade.I'll be studying law so I want to know if it's that important and worth all the trouble. Any advice would be great.
Reply 1
Original post by Ibgrad17
Hi I was wondering if anyone thinks it is worth retaking my GCSE English language before I start uni in october? I got a B and want to get an A. I did IB and got 40/45 respectively so this shows improvement from my gcse grade.I'll be studying law so I want to know if it's that important and worth all the trouble. Any advice would be great.

Along as current grade gets you to uni it should be fine
Original post by Ibgrad17

GCSE's don't matter now you have the IB, forget a retake, and you evidently have a high grade in English from your IB
Reply 3
Withdrew my application .. thanks for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest