The Student Room Group

Drop GCSE Psychology or Business?

I would like to continue taking both however having both of them together gives me a really bad timetable at college. Unsure on which to drop, can someone tell me which subject is best to keep?
Original post by Ryan_TSR
I would like to continue taking both however having both of them together gives me a really bad timetable at college. Unsure on which to drop, can someone tell me which subject is best to keep?

If you want to study either at A-level, you don't need the GCSEs as far as I understand. So whatever you think you'll do best in, I guess.
Original post by Ryan_TSR

Not sure about Business but just a warning that Psychology for A Level is interesting but also a pain in the bum.

Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
If you want to study either at A-level, you don't need the GCSEs as far as I understand. So whatever you think you'll do best in, I guess.

Do what you want because as Kevin De Bruyne said, you don't need either to do A Level.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest