The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sue-DeNimes
Hey if this doesn’t sound too random, can you add me to the group chat too:smile:

yeah! ofc, send ur Ig :-)
Original post by mdelecq

Hi! I know I'm being really random and scraping in, I just stumbled onto this thread and I'm applying for the Sixth Form at Westminster too! Could you add me to the ig groupchat? I can DM you my ig
i am actually looking to pick the same subjects could you please tell me what type of style of questions are likely to turn up
Original post by mdelecq
yeahh its tough. do you have ig?? we've got a westminster 2020 group chat there with other people also applying :-)

could u pls add me to this chat if possible
Original post by gracie_1234
Hi! I know I'm being really random and scraping in, I just stumbled onto this thread and I'm applying for the Sixth Form at Westminster too! Could you add me to the ig groupchat? I can DM you my ig

if possible could u add me to this chat
i can DM u my ig

yeah ofc! just add me and lmk that's it you :smile: my ig is abriishamm
My friend just applied and her applicant number was 655.... there are over 600 people applying, goddamn
Original post by mdelecq
My friend just applied and her applicant number was 655.... there are over 600 people applying, goddamn

Wow... that's so many! And I heard only 70 girls and around 10 boys get accepted every year :frown:
Wow... that's so many! And I heard only 70 girls and around 10 boys get accepted every year :frown:

i know!! slim chances, oy vey
I’m applying too! Have you started revising for it?!
Original post by mdelecq
yeah ofc! just add me and lmk that's it you :smile: my ig is abriishamm

Would you mind adding me too? Xx
Original post by Maryammmm123

Sure! Send me ur Ig here or on insta, I'm abriishamm :smile:
Original post by Maryammmm123

I'm so sorry for asking you, but could you add me onto this group chat as well?
Original post by kissa_kig

yeah! send ur ig
Original post by mdelecq
yeah! send ur ig

my insta is kissa.003 - I'll add you now and send you a message to let you know it's me
hey, does anyone know if there are any past papers for the sixth form entrance exams, and if so, where are they?? xx
Original post by kissa_kig

Hi, sorry for bothering you again but could you please add me too!
Original post by study_sign
Hi, sorry for bothering you again but could you please add me too!

Sure, just pm me your insta and I’ll add you too it.
Original post by mdelecq

Hey please can you add me as well?
Original post by Sue-DeNimes
Yep, applying for sixth form and the rams are coming up so quickly!!
I’m basically learning the GCSE syllabus because I’m doing English, French, Spanish and Latin and my school doesn’t cover the syllabus at all. So yeah, really nervous too.

Good luck! You’re lucky to be doing so many languages, I wanted to take German so bad but it doesn’t fit in with my other options :/

Latest