The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Physics 2018 Applicants

Hi. Anyone applying for Imperial Physics 2018? Have you heard from them yet?

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I am- I haven't heard from them yet as I only sent my application off today :smile:
How about you?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Tsunaomi
Hi! I am- I haven't heard from them yet as I only sent my application off today :smile:
How about you?

nothing by now :frown:

but got an offer from UCL

how about you
Hi,
I'm from Singapore as well!! What unis did u apply to? I applied to KCL, UCL, imperial, Manchester and Oxford. I've gotten an offer frm KCL. I'm from RI btw!!
Original post by Menthamint
Hi,
I'm from Singapore as well!! What unis did u apply to? I applied to KCL, UCL, imperial, Manchester and Oxford. I've gotten an offer frm KCL. I'm from RI btw!!

Original post by Limpeh
nothing by now :frown:

but got an offer from UCL

how about you

Haha I can tell by your username. Singaporean as well from polytechnic. Applying to Ucl cam and Imperial. Just did the imperial computing test and doing ENGAA next week
Original post by yukeming
Haha I can tell by your username. Singaporean as well from polytechnic. Applying to Ucl cam and Imperial. Just did the imperial computing test and doing ENGAA next week

what course did u apply to?? :smile:
what course did u apply to?? :smile:

Ooh bro I just mentioned it. Computing and engineering
Reply 7
Hi,

UCL imperial, ox, Andrews

I am.from a Singapore school staring with Ri XD
Sent mine off on the 13th, nothing but a confirmation email. Has everyone remembered to send off your Maths UMS scores?
Apply for IC UCL Oxford and KCL....only got offer from KCL ...So afraid that can't even have an offer
Applied on the 10th of October, got an invite to interview for Imperial two days ago.

Not heard anything from my other choices though.
I am! I applied on in early September and had my interview a week ago. Haven't had anything back since but I think that's standard
What are everyone's predicted grades?
Original post by Lrrgolas
I am! I applied on in early September and had my interview a week ago. Haven't had anything back since but I think that's standard

Hi I hope your interview went well! Ive got an interview for physics at imperial on the 13th of November, could you tell me how it went and what type of questions they tend to ask?
Original post by JackYoung471
What are everyone's predicted grades?

I am applying for Physics with predicted:
Physics HL: 7
Mathematics HL: 7
Economics HL: 7
Spanish A SL: 7
English A SL: 6
Chemistry SL: 6
Physics EE: B
TOK: B
Total: 42

I'm kind of nervous having these grades with so many people with high 40s but oh well I hope I at least get an interview! How about you?
Original post by Jaime S.
I am applying for Physics with predicted:
Physics HL: 7
Mathematics HL: 7
Economics HL: 7
Spanish A SL: 7
English A SL: 6
Chemistry SL: 6
Physics EE: B
TOK: B
Total: 42

I'm kind of nervous having these grades with so many people with high 40s but oh well I hope I at least get an interview! How about you?

I'm doing A-Levels with 4A* predicted 😮. Applied before Oxford deadline and haven't heard back from them yet
Did anyone have their interview today?
Original post by haarithiop

I haven't heard back from them yet, have you had an interview?
Original post by JackYoung471
I haven't heard back from them yet, have you had an interview?

yes
Original post by haarithiop

I did. How did yours go?

Quick Reply

Latest