The Student Room Group

Winchester primary pgce interview?

Anyone already had university of Winchester primary pgce interview? How was it ? any details please?
Hey - sorry you haven't had any responses so far. I'm just going to pop this in the education/PGCE forum for you. Hopefully someone will see this there and be able to help
Reply 2
Original post by shazaz
Anyone already had university of Winchester primary pgce interview? How was it ? any details please?

Hi, I had my interview for winchester PGCE 3-7 back in December if you have any questions ask ahead!

I got offered a place on the course but i preferred another university so had to decline my choice. Winchester is such an amazing place; (did undergraduate here).

You start with a tour, then they do your verification of all your documents. after that, you move onto the written task and then get put into small groups to do the presentation about your chosen books - you have to find a theme that fits all the books your group has brought, and say how you can link to eyfs and NC. When you are planning your group presentation you are pulled out to have your individual one to one interview. They just asked generic questions

Hope this is hopeful and good luck :biggrin:
Hi, can i please ask i have an interview this week at winchester for the pgce. My interview letter stated that i will need to research something in the media relating to primary education. I wondered if you were able to take in notes? Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending