The Student Room Group

Mock Results

Hello, my name is Randall. I recently got my mock results back and I am really under achieving. I know how and why I am under achieving, this is mainly due to the lack of revision, which in some subjects was no revision at all. I got a grade 2 in history and geography, a grade 3 in english language and german, a grade 4 in maths and english literature and a grade 5 in science. This in total adds up to 26 points (science is 2 x 5 as its worth 2 gcses and only top 8 grades are counted). This is a major issue as I need 54 points to get into the only educational path near me (which is also my goal and where I want to go). If someone can help me please in any way shape or form please help me out. I have two major concerns; 1. What revision methods should I use with correlation to the subjects I take and 2. How would I make a revision timetable which allows for maximum and effective revision. Therefore, someone please give me feedback and help for the subjects of my choosing. I would really appreciate all the help I get, thanks you very much!
(edited 6 years ago)
I've moved this into the GCSE forum for you - hopefully someone can help you out here :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest