The Student Room Group

Ways to study maths effectively for exams in just two weeks?

Hello everyone , my exams are beginning from 6th of March and I have mathematics on the first day.
I want to do my best in this exam so I want to know effective techniques to study for my maths exam.
Thank you.
Original post by Aarohan1
Hello everyone , my exams are beginning from 6th of March and I have mathematics on the first day.
I want to do my best in this exam so I want to know effective techniques to study for my maths exam.
Thank you.

So you’re telling my you haven’t revised at all yet and you are expecting to do your best in 2 weeks of revision?
Reply 2
Thank you.

Original post by Y11_Maths
So you’re telling my you haven’t revised at all yet and you are expecting to do your best in 2 weeks of revision?

No.
I want to make best use of my time.
No.
I want to make best use of my time.

How have you previously been revising maths?
Thank you.

Past papers, past papers, past papers.

(And if you haven't done any revision, then be smashing those past papers)
You can't revise maths only practice

as above. past papers, as many as you can get. read the examiners report and all notes on the answer booklet
Your exam is in March? How?
https://vle.mathswatch.co.uk/vle/
Here's a link to a very useful website. Sign up if you wish to use it. Hope it helps you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest