Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in choosing CCCU as my second choice. Can someone tell me what is the uni like, is the teaching good and how is the student life in Canterbury?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lucijaju)
    I'm interested in choosing CCCU as my second choice. Can someone tell me what is the uni like, is the teaching good and how is the student life in Canterbury?
    Have you been to visit on an open day? Would recommend you trying doing this if you can.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    No, I haven't because I am an international student.
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Have you been to visit on an open day? Would recommend you trying doing this if you can.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    The uni is lovely. It has a real family feel to it as it's a very supportive environment. It's a city uni so the main campus is right off the cathedral and you're never far away from town for lunch if you need!
    I do primary education and feel the quality of my course is really good. The hours are hard and CCCU can be a pretty unorganized university in some respects but I've had no serious problems with anything there as tutors are literally always available to sort any problems.
    I'd really recommend this place but I understand that the type of uni it is, isn't for everyone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 13, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.