The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

I'm interested in choosing CCCU as my second choice. Can someone tell me what is the uni like, is the teaching good and how is the student life in Canterbury? :smile:
Original post by Lucijaju
I'm interested in choosing CCCU as my second choice. Can someone tell me what is the uni like, is the teaching good and how is the student life in Canterbury? :smile:
Have you been to visit on an open day?:smile: Would recommend you trying doing this if you can.:yep:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
No, I haven't because I am an international student. :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Have you been to visit on an open day?:smile: Would recommend you trying doing this if you can.:yep:
Reply 3
The uni is lovely. It has a real family feel to it as it's a very supportive environment. It's a city uni so the main campus is right off the cathedral and you're never far away from town for lunch if you need!
I do primary education and feel the quality of my course is really good. The hours are hard and CCCU can be a pretty unorganized university in some respects but I've had no serious problems with anything there as tutors are literally always available to sort any problems.
I'd really recommend this place but I understand that the type of uni it is, isn't for everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending