The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Postgraduate Café

Hi all,

I just wanted to bring your attention to an event we are hosting at the University of Bath on the 1st of March from 5pm to 8pm for future Masters and PhD students.

The Postgraduate Café will be hosted at the UoB campus. In this informal event, you will be able to get advice and answers to specific questions you might have from our current students.

While the event is held at the UoB, you will be provided with useful information relevant to Postgraduate courses in general as well. So do join us even Bath is not necessarily one of the institutions you are considering.

If you are unable to attend the above event, we are also hosting a Postgraduate Café in London on 14th March, 5pm to 8pm.

Lastly, if you wanted to visit the University of Bath on an Open Day, you can register your interest here.

All events are free to attend, so do make use of these opportunities.

Danny,
MRes Psychology
Original post by University of Bath
Hi all,

I just wanted to bring your attention to an event we are hosting at the University of Bath on the 1st of March from 5pm to 8pm for future Masters and PhD students.

The Postgraduate Café will be hosted at the UoB campus. In this informal event, you will be able to get advice and answers to specific questions you might have from our current students.

While the event is held at the UoB, you will be provided with useful information relevant to Postgraduate courses in general as well. So do join us even Bath is not necessarily one of the institutions you are considering.

If you are unable to attend the above event, we are also hosting a Postgraduate Café in London on 14th March, 5pm to 8pm.

Lastly, if you wanted to visit the University of Bath on an Open Day, you can register your interest here.

All events are free to attend, so do make use of these opportunities.

Danny,
MRes Psychology

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that the Bath Postgraduate Café has been moved to 21st March.

If you wish to attend, please sign up here ASAP.

Danny,
MRes Psychology
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest