The Student Room Group

TSR

Hello guys. I have been here for just over a week and I saw people arguing, insult eachother, judge others by the university they go to and its ranking. Is this place always like this? Because some people are really rude and mean :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol
Original post by Susan Mitchel
Hello guys. I have been here for just over a week and I saw people arguing, insult eachother, judge others by the university they go to and its ranking. Is this place always like this? Because some people are really rude and mean :/

It's just the way the internet is, there will be occasional arguments between users but there's also a lot of really helpful and friendly users here :smile:

Yes.

However, if you have a question about XYZ, you usually get a helpful answer :smile: Especially in Applications & UCAS/Universities, motoring, technology etc.
Reply 4
Yes.
There's nothing studious about this forum.
lol yes, it's the internet
Reply 7

Chat, debate, any of the inconsequential fora? Yes.

Other places? Also yes, but less.

Sadly too many posters like to post messages about subjects they really know very little about and they end up, as you say, seeming rude, mean, and imho like numpties!

You’ll soon filter them out though and there are some genuinely nice and helpful people here too

Good luck
Reply 9
:laugh:

Hi Susan. Welcome to the internet. We troll a lot here, it’s mostly not serious. Also welcome to TSR.
Reply 11
Original post by Fasih123
There's nothing studious about this forum.

Took you a while to realise :holmes:
Original post by UWS
Took you a while to realise :holmes:

Well said, well said 👏
i think its jokes tbhh
This is a fake account created by either The Night King or getme phone to give away reps to them. How come she just joined a week ago and already knows a lot about the Night King?
Original post by Fasih123
This is a fake account created by either The Night King or getme phone to give away reps to them. How come she just joined a week ago and already knows a lot about the Night King?

I didn’t. I’ve been here a month xD

Ps because he’s my friend
(edited 6 years ago)
I’ve actually been a part of TSR history for over a year, but this is my new and current account.
If you think this is bad, You should see the threads during the night :colonhash:
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I didn’t. I’ve been here a month xD

Ps because he’s my friend

Aaaaw fwends.:thumbsup:

In other words, you're desperate for some D.
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I’ve actually been a part of TSR history for over a year, but this is my new and current account.

old account name? :creep:

Quick Reply

Latest