The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU adult nursing 2018/19

Really do not know what to do been offered a place at LJMU which is so easy to get to and such a great uni but they’ve offered me March when I applied for September. They said it might be changed if anyone declines their September offer, leaving space on the course but I’ve also been offered Chester which is in September but slightly harder to get to and more hours a week of study. What on earth do I do 😩 Has anyone ever had it changed from March to September ??
Reply 1
They said the same to me, but they rang me yesterday and said they would like to offer me sept so just hang out maybe an you might get an email or a call.
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Ciaranw
They said the same to me, but they rang me yesterday and said they would like to offer me sept so just hang out maybe an you might get an email or a call.

Oooh congrats! Hopefully I get the same then! Thank you x
Reply 3
Original post by Joleighx
Really do not know what to do been offered a place at LJMU which is so easy to get to and such a great uni but they’ve offered me March when I applied for September. They said it might be changed if anyone declines their September offer, leaving space on the course but I’ve also been offered Chester which is in September but slightly harder to get to and more hours a week of study. What on earth do I do 😩 Has anyone ever had it changed from March to September ??

Hiya, I'm also starting my adult nursing in LJMU in September. I'm from Chester and I haven't heard a much good response from the nursing students here as they say no student support is given to the students and not very planned and structured lessons. it up to you whether you want to go there or not. I've been working in the Countess of Chester hospital for nearly 2 years now and many nursing students have said this to me. I would personally ask to be put on the September list and wait as many people may not receive the hoped grades and people with the grades from the reserved list will go through. but that if your almost certain that you will get the expected grades. Hope this helps.
Original post by Joleighx

Im doing mental health nursing there and was offered the March intake but got moved to September, they’ll usually send an email out if they get any openings for September
Reply 5
Hi there- although its not the intake you necessarily want, please consider the amount of placements (16 in 3 years) , the student experience and also the
Designated study day every week. You will also have the support of Student Mentors within the First Year..
What happened with this? I'm in the same boat too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending