The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymousxo98
It does, but maybe it should just be independent.

It belongs to neither in country in theory or practice
Original post by Andrew97
Latvia.

I think it should go to China or Afghanistan
Original post by anonymousxo98
The kashmir conflict seems to be never ending, where a India is fighting for Kashmir and so is Pakistan. However, shouldn’t Kashmir just be ‘free’ and not belong to either Pakistan or India

Kashmir has strategic importance for Pakistan in that it is the main source of water for their country so they don't want to let it go. And India has its own reasons that they so badly want Kashmir to be part of their country. Neither is winning and Kashmir is too weak to claim independence on its own.
Original post by Anastasiades
I think it should go to China or Afghanistan

This means war!
Latvia.

Incorrect. Micronesia should have full control over it. They'd be best suited too.
Original post by respekwomen2k18
Incorrect. Micronesia should have full control over it. They'd be best suited too.

How could I forget about the federated states of Micronesia? I feel such an idiot!
How could I forget about the federated states of Micronesia? I feel such an idiot!

Ahh it's not biggie. This isnt up for debate anyway. Nothing can stand in the way of their mighty military.
KIP.jpg
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ravenous
KIP.jpg

completely inaccurate meme lol
Pakistan is a worthless state that has to always beg the IMF for financial bail out. British Pakistanis are a bunch of religious bigots and terrorist supporters. Pakistanis are bitter that india has beaten them in all wars and contributed to Bangladesh becoming independent from them.

Latest

Trending

Trending