The Student Room Group

ATAS Delay 2023

Hi, I applied for ATAS in May 2023. My reference number starts with 3532...It past 20 days and still did not receive any updates.
Anybody applied during the same period?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I applied on 16 May 2023. my reference number is 3538... and I did not receive any updates as well.
Reply 2
Hi Anniesharon12, I applied on 16 May 2023. my reference number is 3538... .. .. and I did not receive any updates as well. do you receive answer of yours please???

Original post by Anniesharon12
Hi, I applied for ATAS in May 2023. My reference number starts with 3532...It past 20 days and still did not receive any updates.
Reply 3
Hi, I received ATAS on June 13.

Original post by ChraKamal
Hi Anniesharon12, I applied on 16 May 2023. my reference number is 3538... .. .. and I did not receive any updates as well. do you receive answer of yours please???
Reply 4
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7326602&page=13

This might be useful for keeping up to date with developments.

Hi, I applied for ATAS on May 09, 2023. My reference number starts with 3528...48 working days. Still no response
Reply 6
has anybody in this forum got the ATAS certificate yet? as i have applied for it on 30th may 2023 with number 356** and.. still didn't receive it. and there is no way to contact them. only autoresponders. even UKVI is never helpful after sending them a paid message
Reply 7
Original post by asmaejaz3124
Hi, I applied for ATAS on May 09, 2023. My reference number starts with 3528...48 working days. Still no response

Heyy. Sorry to hear that. Are you a student or researcher? What country are you from?
Reply 8
Original post by ChraKamal
Hi, I applied on 16 May 2023. my reference number is 3538... and I did not receive any updates as well.

Heyy did you receive it?
I am a PhD Researcher, from Pakistan

Original post by Topimpabtf
Heyy. Sorry to hear that. Are you a student or researcher? What country are you from?
Has anyone received ATAS?
Has anyone received ATAS?

I applied on May 13 and received on june 13
I applied on May 13 and received on june 13

What is your subject and nationality? Mine reference number is 3526 and I have not received it. And I am panicking :/
It is exhausting.
(edited 9 months ago)
What is your subject and nationality? Mine reference number is 3526 and I have not received it. And I am panicking :/
It is exhausting.

My subject is plant molecular genetics and I'm from India
Reply 14

Me too. I applied on May 16th. Still no update or replies of any kind. Reference 354*** . I know how stressful it is.
Original post by Mxr312
Me too. I applied on May 16th. Still no update or replies of any kind. Reference 354*** . I know how stressful it is.

Sorry to hear that. We are in the same boat
I applied on June 6th ... I am still waiting for results.
Is there anyone with 356 series and received ATAS?

Did you get any update? or received ur ATAS?
I applied for my ATAS certificate on 3rd July and it's 45 days now but haven't received it yet. My university's deadline for meeting all the conditions including ATAS is 18th August and today is 15th August. Any suggestions from anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest