The Student Room Group

Short film ideas?

Im stuck trying to come up with decent ideas for my film class.

Im writing a screenplay for a short film that must be around 4 minutes long
with a maximum of 2 characters ( 1 would be ideal tbh)
Would be great if anyone would be willing to give me their ideas

thanksssss
Original post by n1cole
Im stuck trying to come up with decent ideas for my film class.

Im writing a screenplay for a short film that must be around 4 minutes long
with a maximum of 2 characters ( 1 would be ideal tbh)
Would be great if anyone would be willing to give me their ideas

thanksssss

What genre
Reply 2
Original post by choco_monsterxo
What genre

literally anything. all ideas welcome
Original post by n1cole
literally anything. all ideas welcome

a man being deluded and thinks theres someone following him everywhere tryna kill him he becomes paranoid and gets told hes crazy he goes to sleep one day and acc gets murdered
My idea for a 4-minute long romantic comedy:

A guy called Dawson is new to university and asks a girl called Hannah whether she knows how to find the Geography Department. The girl explains the directions to him but because it's a comedy and our character is a bit of a dummy he says 'could you be more specific? I'm not like Christopher Columbus or anything'. The girl finds him so funny that she walks him to the Geography class and he thanks her for the help, asking for her number.

My idea for a 4-minute soap opera:

Alvaro Diego Juan Salvadore is the main character who falls in love with Julieta Agustina Micaela Rocio, who is currently a maid at his luxurious family home in Rio de Janeiro, but Camila Andrea Sofia Milagros - proposed bride for Alvaro Diego Juan by his family - finds out about this and is furious because she wants to use her socio-economic power to marry into Alvaro's bigger fortune. Alvaro and Julieta escape to Sao Paulo in the middle of the night.

My idea for a 4-minute science fiction drama film:

A physicist from MIT called Brian in the US, one of the genius scientists in the world, discovers teleportation and the deep state want to utilise this for intelligence operations, and many corporations want to buy the pattern for this technology for billions of USD for commercial use.

Quick Reply

Latest