Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically I got the same offer from both unis - ABB for BSc Economics
    What university is better? Please try to give reasons...
    Mainly concerned with career oppurtunities i.e how likely are you to get into top financial institutions.

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Clearly Bristol - top 10

ReputationRep:
    Bristol -for the career and a reputable economics departmant
    Birmingham- for the nightlife and the better expeirience for being a students
    (thats a good offer from Bristol thow and if i were u would accept that one) ABB? in what subjects because im considering applying there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raj.King)
    Basically I got the same offer from both unis - ABB for BSc Economics
    What university is better? Please try to give reasons...
    Mainly concerned with career oppurtunities i.e how likely are you to get into top financial institutions.

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated
    for such a heavily oversubscribed course that is an amazing offer from Bristol. Do you go to state school by an chance?

ReputationRep:
    having seen birmingham city id say its a bit bland and concrete, while bristol has a fair amount of historical character....though I never saw the uni....and inevitably im biased

It has a good nightlife too, plenty of clubs, pubs, bars, good music scenes, great shopping, quite artsy

But, yeah, what the dude above says....ABB is a spanking offer, especially considering Bristol is one of the few places that makes offers with A*s now

ReputationRep:
    Um, I think they'll have made their decision by now.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.