The Student Room Group

Choosing university for Economics

I am an international student. I have got offers from Nottingham, Sheffield, Lancaster, Birmingham and Bristol universities so far. I have applied to Manchester, Leeds and Warwick universities as well, but they haven't responded yet. I'm considering joining Bristol as of now (thinking that Warwick would be better). Is Bristol the best of what i have got so far for Economics? Is it worth waiting for Warwick, Leeds and Manchester? What are your thoughts? Thank you
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Warwick > Bristol = Nottingham > Manchester >= Sheffield = Birmingham = Leeds = Lancaster
Reply 2
Original post by Jevi
I am an international student. I have got offers from Nottingham, Sheffield, Lancaster, Birmingham and Bristol universities so far. I have applied to Manchester, Leeds and Warwick universities as well, but they haven't responded yet. I'm considering joining Bristol as of now (thinking that Warwick would be better). Is Bristol the best of what i have got so far for Economics? Is it worth waiting for Warwick, Leeds and Manchester? What are your thoughts? Thank you

Warwick, Leeds or Manchester
Reply 3
Thank you both for the suggestions!!! Have a nice day!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending