The Student Room Group

Year 11 summer

Whats everyone up to this summer after GCSEs? i'm going to reading festival and doing work experience for a week.
Reply 1
There are a few things I hope to get up to (not sure how much I'll actually fulfill, though :P) :
Getting a part-time job
Visiting the crown courts to watch some cases
Buy some books on law for the sake of wider reading
Go on holiday
Put a larger emphasis on my fitness (I used to be good at this, but unfortunately due to exams I've had to put this on the backburner :biggrin: )

That's all I can think of... Enjoy Reading Festival and I hope your work experience is a worthwhile one! :smile:
Original post by Mikos
There are a few things I hope to get up to (not sure how much I'll actually fulfill, though :P) :
Getting a part-time job
Visiting the crown courts to watch some cases
Buy some books on law for the sake of wider reading
Go on holiday
Put a larger emphasis on my fitness (I used to be good at this, but unfortunately due to exams I've had to put this on the backburner :biggrin: )

That's all I can think of... Enjoy Reading Festival and I hope your work experience is a worthwhile one! :smile:

aha thanks, what kind of job are you looking for and where u going on holiday? good luck with exams!
Reply 3
Original post by RebeccaMason124
aha thanks, what kind of job are you looking for and where u going on holiday? good luck with exams!

Thanks! Best of luck to you, too :smile:
I'm not quite sure yet, I think either Switzerland or Austria, or perhaps even Estonia (my homeland).
I'm looking for a job in retail, probably at a shoe shop or something like that. Anyone who's been in a foodtech class with me will know that a job in catering/at a restaurant will be totally out of the question for me haha :biggrin:
Original post by Mikos
Thanks! Best of luck to you, too :smile:
I'm not quite sure yet, I think either Switzerland or Austria, or perhaps even Estonia (my homeland).
I'm looking for a job in retail, probably at a shoe shop or something like that. Anyone who's been in a foodtech class with me will know that a job in catering/at a restaurant will be totally out of the question for me haha :biggrin:

aha i know what you mean, i do food tec gcse and the thought of cooking again is gross. Holiday sounds great though, hope you have a good time.
Reply 5
do good in my exams then the things i have planned will take place xx
Hopefully go on ncs then go to Greece to get some sun
Original post by bluemuffin
Hopefully go on ncs then go to Greece to get some sun

i'm going to greece to in august, ncs sounds great, i wish i had signed up

Quick Reply

Latest