The Student Room Group

Trends in professional development

Hello everyone,

I am doing a level 3 course in management that is part BTEC and part NVQ.

I've been given this assignment to do:
Compare sources of information on professional development trends and their validity.

My assessor told us to search online for the answers to this question. I've tried searching online and I can't find anything that talks about the trends in professional development. I can find a lot of information about professional development and training but not about the trends (how things have changed over time).

Does any have any sources of information about the trends in professional development?
Reply 1
Hi
I'm currently completing this unit and I'm struggling to find any sources to get me started. Did you get any help with this in the end?
Thanks
Reply 2
I am doing this unit now, the sources they ask for will be from changes in technology, legislation, competitors etc (see below)

Information on trends and developments in their own profession, industry or organisation that could influence the need for professional development. These could include changes in:
systems or technology
market changes
competition
legislation
In this criterion the learner is required to identify at least two trends and/or developments that could influence the need for professional development. These should be described.
Original post by jjsmum
Hi
I'm currently completing this unit and I'm struggling to find any sources to get me started. Did you get any help with this in the end?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending