The Student Room Group

Help, i'm scared... (lang paper 1)

Basically, for section B, I'm kind of scared I didn't write enough. I wrote 2 pages (not double sided (one double-sided page)) for the description. Is this enough?

The smartest people in my class didn't write that many pages either, one wrote one and a half and another wrote 2 and a bit. There's one guy who's an anomaly and he wrote 6 and a half (He went over the top and talked about lots other other random things about the guy's life).

Should I be worried? Like it was a picture of an old man, can they really expect that much? How much did you guys write?
Original post by rrr999
Basically, for section B, I'm kind of scared I didn't write enough. I wrote 2 pages (not double sided (one double-sided page)) for the description. Is this enough?

The smartest people in my class didn't write that many pages either, one wrote one and a half and another wrote 2 and a bit. There's one guy who's an anomaly and he wrote 6 and a half (He went over the top and talked about lots other other random things about the guy's life).

Should I be worried? Like it was a picture of an old man, can they really expect that much? How much did you guys write?

did u do narrative or desciptive
i did a narrative but only did 2 pages which i also think is insufficient
Reply 2
I did the description but I'm nervous that I didn't describe enough in those 2 pages.

I think as long as you finished the narrative you won't lose marks, it's just the quality that will make you get lower (I'm guessing you just didn't put every technique/skill in those 2 pages possibly).

Sad times...:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest