The Student Room Group

CBBC

Who else loves CBBC'S Millie in-between So awkward and The dumping ground and Jamie Johnson and Hetty Feather?
Watched Hetty feather 2 days ago and loved it! Polly allen, Isabel Clifton, Redmand rance are all catcher!

Scroll to see replies

No its **** now. I haven't watched it ever since Horrible Histories was cancelled or something like that.
I remember Sarah Jane adventures and Tracey beaker returns but after that it's blank.
Original post by mc_miah
No its **** now. I haven't watched it ever since Horrible Histories was cancelled or something like that.
I remember Sarah Jane adventures and Tracey beaker returns but after that it's blank.

Aren't you going to be banned from the app as you swore?
Original post by Grade9inEnglish
Aren't you going to be banned from the app as you swore?

No, there's a reason why it automatically gets censored, if the swears were extensive and fully against another person then maybe, but swearing doesnt = ban
Original post by m005eman
No, there's a reason why it automatically gets censored, if the swears were extensive and fully against another person then maybe, but swearing doesnt = ban

So if I said I ****ing love watching CBBC, I won't be banned by tomorrow? I'll check and see if ur right and will reply if so.
The dumping ground isn’t bad.
2008 was lit
The Dumping Ground is the only decent show on CBBC. Reminds me of Tracy Beaker *sigh*

Everything else is crap.
So if I said I ****ing love watching CBBC, I won't be banned by tomorrow? I'll check and see if ur right and will reply if so.

Yes I'm fairly ****ing sure, considering i've sworn multiple times on this site, cus im 'ard like that
Original post by m005eman
Yes I'm fairly ****ing sure, considering i've sworn multiple times on this site, cus im 'ard like that

how old are u?
swearing on here is censored automatically when posted so no one gets banned. plenty of people do it.

don't watch cbbc any more but hetty feather was pretty good. other than that, the channel's boring now imo.
how old are u?

I was merely making the point that you can swear, It kinda came across a tad childish. I apoligise
OMG I LOVE CBBC!!!!! my eyes lit up when I saw this chat!

My fave shows are:

the dumping ground
4occ
KATY
Joe all alone
millie inbetween (while it lasted)
JAMIE JOHNSON
Danis house
tsotb
tracy beaker returns
(edited 5 years ago)
Who else loves CBBC'S Millie in-between So awkward and The dumping ground and Jamie Johnson and Hetty Feather?
Watched Hetty feather 2 days ago and loved it! Polly allen, Isabel Clifton, Redmand rance are all catcher!

millie in-between has finished they're not making another series :frown:
Who else finds hacker annoying
Original post by i.hate.gcses
Who else finds hacker annoying

oucho was where it was at :moon:
Original post by Rainfall
The dumping ground isn’t bad.

tracy beaker was better
tbh our childhood tv was way better than children now. who used to watch big cook little cook?
Original post by CoolCavy
oucho was where it was at :moon:

have you noticed that hacker always appears when a cbbc star or celebrity guest comes into the office? he just takes the attention away from them and interrupts the Q and A to talk about his meat paste.
Original post by i.hate.gcses
have you noticed that hacker always appears when a cbbc star or celebrity guest comes into the office? he just takes the attention away from them and interrupts the Q and A to talk about his meat paste.

Haven't watched CBBC in years (agree with others that its gone downhill - used to show cartoons more and stuff like that now it just shows 'reality tv' type drama shows) but yeh, always found him vulgar and irritating

Quick Reply

Latest