The Student Room Group

Anyone do the igcse maths 4h a*-g exam 7th june 2018?

DID ANYONE DO THIS EXAM? cos there are no threads out there and i wanna start one about a discussion regarding the exam.
Original post by gcsestudent1118
DID ANYONE DO THIS EXAM? cos there are no threads out there and i wanna start one about a discussion regarding the exam.

yup and it was harddddddddddddddd
[QUOTE="queen;79133438" dramatic="dramatic"]yup and it was harddddddddddddddd[/QUOTE
how was it for you?
Original post by dramatic queen
yup and it was harddddddddddddddd[/QUOTE
how was it for you?

It was so damn hard, hardest exam ever , Holy **** , what do u think ?
It was so damn hard, hardest exam ever , Holy **** , what do u think ?

my 3H wasn't good either so I thought I will work harder for 4H to score more but who knew Edexcel was against me and 4H turned out to be worseeee than 3H . Now I am scaredd who knows what grade I get on 23rd Aug THE RESULT DAY!
my 3H wasn't good either so I thought I will work harder for 4H to score more but who knew Edexcel was against me and 4H turned out to be worseeee than 3H . Now I am scaredd who knows what grade I get on 23rd Aug THE RESULT DAY!

YEAH SAME , IM SO DOOMED, I always used to get a* and a’s on every past paper , but I won’t even get a C this time , I did so **** , why did they do this to us :frown:(( ?

What do u think the grade boundaries will be this time. Considering it’s the last yr and it was the hardest paper ever ??
what do u think the grade boundaries will be this time. Considering it’s the last yr and it was the hardest paper ever ??

so what grade did u get??

Quick Reply

Latest