The Student Room Group

Belgium vs Japan

Scroll to see replies

Belgium = most overrated team, ever.

Go go Japan! 2-0 :lol:
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Otaku Shot!!! Holy Cow!

Absolutely, I need Season 2 of this asap. Please, Madhouse, Do it! Trust me when I tell you they will make an anime of this.
Reply 82
Cannot believe this.

Brazil are going to shithouse a World Cup. Going to have to watch that pansy crying again.
Reply 83
Original post by Hazard28
Why you supporting Belgium lol? I hope they lose purely because Martinez is a jackass.

Hazard’s amazing to watch man and Brazil are going to get an easy ride.
Original post by S.G.
Cannot believe this.

Brazil are going to shithouse a World Cup. Going to have to watch that pansy crying again.

Hey now, let’s not cut out Japan already. Sure, Belgium have been disastrous but Japan have been brilliant nevertheless!
Reply 85
Original post by S.G.
Cannot believe this.

Could do with a Neymar broken leg to really give him something to cry about.
Original post by MushiRock11
Absolutely, I need Season 2 of this asap. Please, Madhouse, Do it! Trust me when I tell you they will make an anime of this.

I apologise for underestimating your team.How can Japan loose when they have OP players like Goku,Naruto,Gon,Kaneki ,Luffy etc. in their football team :biggrin: ?
Original post by sr90
It's certainly more exciting now...

Yeah alright :tongue: although in 10 minutes when Japan have gone super defensive!
Martinez has to change something.

As is Belgium are just doggedly refusing to learn the lessons they should have heeded 40 minutes ago.
What is the point of a 3-4-3 if you don't keep your shape when defending. Martinez needs to change it up.
Original post by bobby147
I apologise for underestimating your team.How can Japan loose when they have OP players like Goku,Naruto,Gon,Kaneki ,Luffy etc. in their football team :biggrin: ?

Lmao, now we’re talking! We also have a Lelouch as our manager, so perfect team through and through, xD.
Reply 91
Belgium really gave away their golden generation to a guy whose greatest achievement is an FA Cup and relegation in the same season.
Belgium defence is leaving the gate wide open every time. Japan 3 - 0 ?
Surely Belgium need to have 2 players on each wing, Japan are having a riot down both flanks
Original post by MushiRock11

Definitely, they must make an Anime for the Japanese youth to remember!
Reply 95
Lukaku shits the bed ffs
Crap, bit my tongue again. I wonder if my tongue will last until the end of the match now.
Lukaku scores 4 in 4 shots before this match and misses the most important chance for Belgium. Sums him up really.
Lukaku under pressure!
Original post by S.G.
Cannot believe this.

Dw France are gonna sort Brazil out

Quick Reply

Latest