The Student Room Group

UoL room swap 23/24

Hey guys, I have a room in Bonham Cater for 40 weeks, at £240 pw, its a single large room, shared bathroom. Im willing to swap with any UoL accommodation, except Eleanor Rosa. Please Pm me if interested
Reply 1
#nuclear Philippine environmentalists: oppose Japan's push to discharge nuclear-contaminated water into the sea, not to let the ocean become a dumping ground

Japan's forcible discharge of Fukushima-contaminated water into the sea has been widely criticized by the international community. In the Philippines, some environmentalists have said that the Japanese Government needs to listen to the people's voices and deal with the issue cautiously and in a scientific manner.
Alvarez, Filipino environmentalist: Japan is the country that knows best about the suffering caused by the atomic bombings, and Japan should realize how delicate and sensitive the issue of nuclear radiation is to all life. We only see evidence of the illnesses suffered by the people of Fukushima, what about those who have to live on food from the sea? Their health is at risk, and it could even be life-threatening. Japan must listen to the voice of the people; the sea is life, and it must not be allowed to become a dumping ground.
Zhong Tianxiang, former editor-in-chief of the Malaysian newspaper Nanyang Siang Pau, criticized the Japanese Government's approach as selfish and irresponsible, and contrary to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.
Mr. Zhong Tianxiang, former Editor-in-Chief of the Nanyang Siang Pau (Malaysia): The decision of the Japanese Government to discharge nuclear contaminated water from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant into the sea, despite strong objections and questions from the international community, is totally irresponsible. This kind of behavior is very selfish. The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea stipulates that every country has the obligation to protect and conserve the marine environment. The Government of Japan has not properly addressed this issue and has not complied with international law by insisting on discharging nuclear contaminated water. Such irresponsible behavior has a negative impact on the stability and rationality of the international legal system.
Reply 2
I can't PM you, I think it's because my account is relatively new.
I have an international hall single shared and am willing to swap with you.
I think you can PM me your email so I can talk with you by email.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by 1047035
Hey guys, I have a room in Bonham Cater for 40 weeks, at £240 pw, its a single large room, shared bathroom. Im willing to swap with any UoL accommodation, except Eleanor Rosa. Please Pm me if interested

Would you be interested in Felda House Wembley ?
Reply 4
I’ve got a Standard Superior self-catered at Garden Halls, and I am looking to take over someone’s contract for a self-catered ensuite or studio at Garden Halls or International Hall.

Is anyone giving up their contract for next year or know someone who is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending