The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

From Belgium to UCL, how to do it?

Hello! I am a Belgian student who would love to apply to UCL for year 2024/2025. The thing is, I don't really understand evry requirements UCL asks from Belgian students. Things such as the "Subject requirement" part or the A levels A 9.0, B 8.5.
Could someone help me ?
Is there any student from Belgium studying at UCL who could guide me?
Original post by erinateubo
Hello! I am a Belgian student who would love to apply to UCL for year 2024/2025. The thing is, I don't really understand evry requirements UCL asks from Belgian students. Things such as the "Subject requirement" part or the A levels A 9.0, B 8.5.
Could someone help me ?

what course are you looking to apply to?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
what course are you looking to apply to?

Creative arts and Humanities
Creative arts and Humanities

entry requirements are AAA, with at least one humanities/social science essay based subject. make sure you take the subjects needed!

Award of the Certificat d'Enseignement Secondaire Superieur (CESS) or Diploma van Secundair Onderwijs with an overall grade of 87.5. Where A* is required at A Level, 9.5 will be required in the individual CESS or Diploma van Secundair Onderwijs subject; for A, 9.0 will be required.

you need at least 9 in all your subjects with an overall score of at least 87.5🙂 hope this helps!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
entry requirements are AAA, with at least one humanities/social science essay based subject. make sure you take the subjects needed!

Award of the Certificat d'Enseignement Secondaire Superieur (CESS) or Diploma van Secundair Onderwijs with an overall grade of 87.5. Where A* is required at A Level, 9.5 will be required in the individual CESS or Diploma van Secundair Onderwijs subject; for A, 9.0 will be required.

you need at least 9 in all your subjects with an overall score of at least 87.5🙂 hope this helps!

(I think it's important to add that I'm not in high school anymore)
So, to be sure:
The humanities/social science based essay subject, is it an essay related to my CESS exam?

When you say "at least 9 in all the subjects", it it 9/10? With an overall score of 87,5?

Thanks already 😊
(I think it's important to add that I'm not in high school anymore)
So, to be sure:
The humanities/social science based essay subject, is it an essay related to my CESS exam?

When you say "at least 9 in all the subjects", it it 9/10? With an overall score of 87,5?

Thanks already 😊

not sure about your first question bc i’m not belgian, but to your second question, yes
Reply 6
Could someone help me ?

Hi, this isnt very helpful for you- but I am in the same situation as you but opposite. Im currently in the UK looking to study in belgium 2024/2025 and I am confused in the application process like where its asking for 'transcript of records' or in dutch 'Puntenlijst'. Is this something that is given at graduation with the diploma?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending