What are your guys view on the show
Original post by Il971
Love Island is a bag of balls
The entire concept is ****
The idea of it pisses me off
The show really makes my blood boil

I’m addicted.

But it also makes me feel intelligent which I think is the main reason I keep watching!

Having said that I’m about 8 episodes behind so obviously not that addicted haha
You don't say

everybody agrees
Reply 3
Original post by Il971

you obviously don't like it, however it's one of the most popular things on TV right now

Love Island really blew up after last years series.
before that it wasn't that popular
I've not seen it but going by the headlines I gather it's some sort of ongoing televised sexual assault game? :P
I don't understand why TV shows make people angry. The concept of Love Island sounds like trash to me, so I don't watch it. Not once have I ever felt angry about it.

If the show makes your blood boil, watch something else.
Original post by Il971

I totally agree.
I hate the show.
How can anyone like that heap of ****?
America! Nuke us! Braindead, Trump-tanned, D-list celebrities on a literal 'LOVE ISLAND' are being watched by millions of Brits unironically.
Reply 8
I’m so happy someone agrees!
It’s also so overrated. I can’t go a day without someone whining over something that happened on the show. It’s so annoying and the idea of the show is stupid.
Original post by GlockInmyRari
You don't say

everybody agrees

Except for the millions of people who watch it you mean?
It is for women. To make them feel like ****. Also, it is for feminine men.
Original post by Il971

I agree. Also it's a blizzard of orange.
I'm watching it now only because it's drama is quite interesting. It's basically a place where people are meant to find love, but many young people, especially girls can get affected by it in the way in which beauty is portrayed. A few of my friends at school are obsessed with the TV show and whenever they talk about it, they always end up having discussions on who is the best looking girl and who isn't. And they end up basing their preferences towards those that they think look prettier and trash talk those that aren't. These teenage girls are working hard to make themselves look 'perfect' and for some girls it doesn't end them up in anywhere good.
Reply 13
I agree, I can't stand the show either. However many of my friends watch it so there must be something they're doing right otherwise it wouldn't be so popular right now. That being said though I find the concept of the show ridiculous and believe it encourages people to focus on their appearance rather than who they are as a person. But that's just my opinion and I know people won't have the same one as I do so I don't judge others for watching it.
it is beyond haram

smh
Personally I won’t watch it, but I don’t say anything bad about the people who do watch it. Because I’m sure there is something dumb I watch that they wouldn’t.
Original post by Il971

It’s trash...

But it’s good trash.

Not a particularly exciting show to watch, but it’s nice to have a reality TV show where contestants are nice to each other and for the most part get along well. A very wholesome show to watch.
I don't like the lack of diversity but I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. It's easy, entertaining TV.

Quick Reply

Latest