The Student Room Group

People who bought Dr.Martens from the original website,help

Guys,I want to purchase leather boots from the original website in the UK.What is your feedback about their quality?

Scroll to see replies

Personally I wouldn’t buy them because they are abit expensive but from people I know that own them they are really good quality, you could wear them in the rain and they wouldn’t get ruined and they are easy to clean. So if you are ino that type of shoe definitely get it it will last you many years
Reply 2
Original post by Islandgirl00
Personally I wouldn’t buy them because they are abit expensive but from people I know that own them they are really good quality, you could wear them in the rain and they wouldn’t get ruined and they are easy to clean. So if you are ino that type of shoe definitely get it it will last you many years

Thank you very much.I am from Armenia and here we measure the length of the foot in cm. I suppose that 8 UK shoes will be okay for me because the length of the sole is 26.5
Reply 3
Original post by Islandgirl00
I’d say that would be between an 8-8.5

9 would be too big ,right?
Original doc martens are amazing! I've bought three pairs from them in my whole teenage life and they're great if you get the right kind. :yep:
Reply 5
Original post by ShantelleLuis
Original doc martens are amazing! I've bought three pairs from them in my whole teenage life and they're great if you get the right kind. :yep:

Great!Did you buy them from the original website?
Original post by JudyBuddy
Great!Did you buy them from the original website?
yup! If I noted them down correctly I got the 1461 vintage, Walden and Vonda I think? Took years worth of begging too 😅
Reply 7
yup! If I noted them down correctly I got the 1461 vintage, Walden and Vonda I think? Took years worth of begging too 😅

What is your shoes size?
What is your shoes size?
Pretty damn big actually; 8 to 9 dependent on whether they've been sized right. 😞
Reply 9
Pretty damn big actually; 8 to 9 dependent on whether they've been sized right. 😞
And what is the length of your foot or the sole of your Dr. Martens shoes in cm?
26.2 to 26.7
And what is the length of your foot or the sole of your Dr. Martens shoes in cm?
Reply 11
26.2 to 26.7

My feet are 26.5 without socks.Should I order 8 or 9?
My feet are 26.5 without socks.Should I order 8 or 9?
I think you should order a 9 so that there's room for socks.
Reply 13
I think you should order a 9 so that there's room for socks.

Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
No problem! Which ones are you getting?
Reply 15
No problem! Which ones are you getting?

Jagger Wanderlust :smile:
Be careful to Make sure you buy the British made ones as doc marten also sell less expensive ones made in sweat shops that are terrible quality
Reply 17
Original post by Milax1x
Be careful to Make sure you buy the British made ones as doc marten also sell less expensive ones made in sweat shops that are terrible quality

How can i know that?
If you go on the website and look at a product on the thumbnail of the product it will say “made in England”. Any other boot is low quality trash made in sweat shops. Doc marten has dropped massively in quality. They also have the nerve to sell British made shoes for nearly the same price as sweat shop shoes.
Jagger Wanderlust :smile:
Ooo those are nice! There are matching socks I believe somewhere on their website

Quick Reply

Latest