The Student Room Group

Cambridge A-Level History Paper 3 and 4 Study Resources/Textbooks

I am a private candidate trying to take A-Level History from Cambridge International Education. Even though I've bought the AS Level Textbook (the one published by Cambridge not Hodder, I'm not sure whether Cambridge is better thanHodder or vice versa) for History, I can't seem to find any textbooks or resources for Paper 3 and 4. Can you help me with finding a textbook for it? Thanks
Original post by LeBookkepeer
I am a private candidate trying to take A-Level History from Cambridge International Education. Even though I've bought the AS Level Textbook (the one published by Cambridge not Hodder, I'm not sure whether Cambridge is better thanHodder or vice versa) for History, I can't seem to find any textbooks or resources for Paper 3 and 4. Can you help me with finding a textbook for it? Thanks

I recommend that you approach (via e-mail/call) the Cambridge International exam board and enquire of them what the relevant A-level book/s (source material) that covers the whole of your syllabus. Sometimes the recommended books are mentioned in the syllabus or information related to it. So I would be inclined to check on their website for course information related to A-level.

All the best..,
:hello:
Original post by Ambergris
I recommend that you approach (via e-mail/call) the Cambridge International exam board and enquire of them what the relevant A-level book/s (source material) that covers the whole of your syllabus. Sometimes the recommended books are mentioned in the syllabus or information related to it. So I would be inclined to check on their website for course information related to A-level.

All the best..,

Thanks for the reply, I've checked their website for resources, but the only ones that were recommended are the AS Level Books, I'll try emailing them, then.
Hey! I am in the same boat as you. If you search up the Scheme of Work for your papers, at the bottom of each subsection is non-endorsed resources. You can search them up and try to find pdf downloads. Hope this helps!

(Original post by LeBookkepeer)I am a private candidate trying to take A-Level History from Cambridge International Education. Even though I've bought the AS Level Textbook (the one published by Cambridge not Hodder, I'm not sure whether Cambridge is better thanHodder or vice versa) for History, I can't seem to find any textbooks or resources for Paper 3 and 4. Can you help me with finding a textbook for it? Thanks
Original post by LeBookkepeer
Thanks for the reply, I've checked their website for resources, but the only ones that were recommended are the AS Level Books, I'll try emailing them, then.

Original post by nesawardman777
Hey! I am in the same boat as you. If you search up the Scheme of Work for your papers, at the bottom of each subsection is non-endorsed resources. You can search them up and try to find pdf downloads. Hope this helps!

(Original post by LeBookkepeer)I am a private candidate trying to take A-Level History from Cambridge International Education. Even though I've bought the AS Level Textbook (the one published by Cambridge not Hodder, I'm not sure whether Cambridge is better thanHodder or vice versa) for History, I can't seem to find any textbooks or resources for Paper 3 and 4. Can you help me with finding a textbook for it? Thanks

I think by now an e-mail may have been sent off hopefully their will be a replay. If there is no response then if you reside in the UK or can make international calls then I suggest you call them.

All the best...
Reply 5
Original post by nesawardman777

Hi, I have tried emailing Cambridge University Press and Assessment, however, an answer had not been sent apparently. Do you have access to these scheme of works for paper 3 and 4 International History? Or do you know the unerdosed resources? If you do, please share them with me, thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending