The Student Room Group

Deutsche Bank - Situational Judgement Test?

Scroll to see replies

Does any1 know how long it takes to hear back from Deutsche Bank after completing the SJT??? I just completed mine today and originally thought i would get the results back instantly.
Took me two weeks to hear back
Has anyone done the telephone interview for tech? Any tips/advice? Did they ask any technical questions?
Thanks for the reply. That’s a lot longer than I assumed it would take
Original post by WillIGetAJob
Took me two weeks to hear back
Has anyone done the telephone interview for tech? Any tips/advice? Did they ask any technical questions?

Lol I must've been rejected then. I did my assessment like ten days ago and haven't heard anything back about an interview :frown:
Original post by bellaxotchil
Lol I must've been rejected then. I did my assessment like ten days ago and haven't heard anything back about an interview :frown:

I'd not lose hope just yet, they probably have many applications to go through. Hopefully they get back to you in the coming week. :smile:
Did you apply for tech too?
I'd not lose hope just yet, they probably have many applications to go through. Hopefully they get back to you in the coming week. :smile:
Did you apply for tech too?

Yeah Technology, Data & Innovation. Lol I've only had one AC invite from all the applications I've done so far.
Yeah Technology, Data & Innovation. Lol I've only had one AC invite from all the applications I've done so far.

Same here, recruitment has been brutal this year :frown:
Good luck though, feel free to pm me for info on the telephone interview stage!
Reply 27
Hi there!Just wondering if the SJT was tricky?

What's a AC ?

what sort of questions were asked?

May I know how was the telephone interview? What kind of questions did they ask ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending