The Student Room Group

2023 Summer Internship Thread

Seen the Investment banking thread but haven't really seen one as popular for other subjects. Feel free to post what role you have applied for with which companies and where you are in the process, I'll start:

Natwest Data & Analytics - Passed VA and waiting for shortlisting for AC
Expedia Financial Analytics - Waiting for result from final Interview
Expedia Data Science, Analytics - Completed VA and waiting for invitation for final interview
Deutsche Bank Analyst - Finished assessments and waiting for next stage (Doubt I'll get an offer but doesn't hurt to try)
Barclays CM Analyst - Finished VA and waiting for next stage (AC invites are being given out so doubt I got in)
Blackrock Risk & Quantitive Analytics - Completed virtual cover letter, waiting for next round.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Hisksjd
Seen the Investment banking thread but haven't really seen one as popular for other subjects. Feel free to post what role you have applied for with which companies and where you are in the process, I'll start:

Expedia Data Science, Analytics - Completed VA and waiting for invitation for final interview
Deutsche Bank Analyst - Finished assessments and waiting for next stage (Doubt I'll get an offer but doesn't hurt to try)
Barclays CM Analyst - Finished VA and waiting for next stage (AC invites are being given out so doubt I got in)
Blackrock Risk & Quantitive Analytics - Completed virtual cover letter, waiting for next round.

Bump
Hi. I am in the same situation: RBS International (Still NatWest) - Passed VA and waiting for shortlisting for AC. Do you receive any further updates from Natwest? Also, I am confused about the meaning of shortlisting for AC, will we get a place or not?
Reply 3
Original post by B00375251
Hi. I am in the same situation: RBS International (Still NatWest) - Passed VA and waiting for shortlisting for AC. Do you receive any further updates from Natwest? Also, I am confused about the meaning of shortlisting for AC, will we get a place or not?

Basically it means we’ve passed the video assessment but they have limited spaces for the AC so we’re still not guaranteed to get the AC
Reply 4
Did you hear back from Expedia?

Original post by Hisksjd

Original post by Hisksjd

Reply 5
Original post by Amistr
Did you hear back from Expedia?

Received offers for Data Analytics and Financial Analytics but decided to go for the Data Analytics role
Reply 6
Original post by Hisksjd

Thread is dead but I’ll add an update anyway:

Expedia Group Data Science, Analytics- Completed the Interview, received and accepted offer
Expedia Group Financial Analytics- Offer received, declined for data analytics

still no update from everywhere else but I mainly wanted the Expedia Internship so not to fussed if I’ve been rejected at this point 🤣
Original post by Hisksjd

I have Natwest Virtual Assessment coming up for Graduate role…can you guide how should I prepare for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending