The Student Room Group

10K Black Interns Deutsche Bank Application

I finished my application for Deutsche Bank's Internship and applied very quickly, almost instantly after being told to reply to which I received an email a few hours later saying We received your application for Deutsche Bank 10K Black Interns Internship Programme - IB: O&A - London - 2024 and are delighted to inform you that your application has been progressed to the next stage of the assessment process. We would like to invite you to complete our online assessment experience.' is this generic or have they actually reviewed my application?
Reply 1
Original post by josh_brantuo
I finished my application for Deutsche Bank's Internship and applied very quickly, almost instantly after being told to reply to which I received an email a few hours later saying We received your application for Deutsche Bank 10K Black Interns Internship Programme - IB: O&A - London - 2024 and are delighted to inform you that your application has been progressed to the next stage of the assessment process. We would like to invite you to complete our online assessment experience.' is this generic or have they actually reviewed my application?

It's generic I got the same automatic reply
Reply 2
Original post by josh_brantuo

I’ve just completed my Pre-recorded interview. How did any one else’s find it? 😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending