The Student Room Group

Deutsche Bank 2024 Graduate

Thread for Deutsche Bank's 2024 scheme
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 187sab
Has anyone done the SJT for Deutsche Bank? I applied for the Corporate Finance role, and got my report

It was rated low / medium / high

Deciding and Initiating Action - Medium
Analysing and Risk Management - Medium
Relating & Networking - Medium
Resilience and Sustainable Performance - High
Adhering to Principles and Values - Medium
Achieving Goals & Objectives - High

This looks promising, what were the questions like?
Reply 2
I got similar to you on most, and i finished both ability test and the pre recorded interview. Have you compeleted either yet?
Reply 3
Original post by jwt2002
This looks promising, what were the questions like?

For the behavioural / situational ones it's just the generic ones that most other assessments use, rank the order etc

For numerical it was fairly okay, a few sequences, a few arranging HR meetings and finding which weekdays a meeting should happen, and a few basic percentage growth questions and ratio questions

Pre-recorded video was why Deutsche, why the role, what you're looking to learn etc
Reply 4
Original post by kmtayeb
I got similar to you on most, and i finished both ability test and the pre recorded interview. Have you compeleted either yet?

Just completed the pre-recorded today, low-key have low hopes though. What was your report for the development report? I got moderate strength for everything but high strength for learning and researching
Reply 5
Original post by 187sab
Just completed the pre-recorded today, low-key have low hopes though. What was your report for the development report? I got moderate strength for everything but high strength for learning and researching

lol, I had the exact same results as well, putting my hopes that i did well on the pre recorded interview
Reply 6
Has anyone got any response after completing the pre recordede interview?
Original post by kmtayeb
Has anyone got any response after completing the pre recordede interview?

nope
Reply 8
Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 9
Original post by kmtayeb
Has anyone heard back yet?

still nothing
Reply 10
For SJT I got:

Deciding and Initiating Action - High
Analysing and Risk Management - High
Relating & Networking - Medium
Resilience and Sustainable Performance - High
Adhering to Principles and Values - High
Achieving Goals & Objectives - High

But for the development report I got medium for everything and high for crit reasoning
Reply 11
Is there a link to an application portal where we can track the application
hiii, I applied for an internship role - what is the online assessment? Is this just SJT questions? Or does it include a video interview too? Thanks!!
Reply 13
I haven’t completed the test yet but got an email interviews will be in the next couple of weeks
Reply 14
Original post by kmtayeb
Is there a link to an application portal where we can track the application

Yes!
https://db.recsolu.com/

Original post by Sp2909
I haven’t completed the test yet but got an email interviews will be in the next couple of weeks

I don't think I was successful then, I did the test a long time ago and still no response
Reply 15
Original post by 187sab
Yes!

I don't think I was successful then, I did the test a long time ago and still no response

i sent out another email today, i completed the tests almost a month ago, they said we should hear back within the next couple weeks. so don’t get your hopes down yet…
Reply 16
Original post by 187sab
Yes!

Sorry to be clear the email was saying that tests need to be completed because interviews will be sent out within the next two weeks, wasn’t an invitation
Anyone know how I can contact the early careers team? They didn't have my university in the drop down menu :/
Reply 18
Has anyone heard back after the tests/video interview?
Original post by Sp2909
Sorry to be clear the email was saying that tests need to be completed because interviews will be sent out within the next two weeks, wasn’t an invitation

Have you heard back? They said they’ll get back to me over the next few ‘weeks’ god knows how long that’ll be

Quick Reply

Latest