The Student Room Group

2019 May June exams

As per the time table for IGCSE s 2019 I am clashing two exams which is scheduled to be on the 24th May 2019 one edexcel psychology and Cambridge b ness paper ... how can I get more information about this ... and how can I sort this problem ..
Original post by ruwanthi
As per the time table for IGCSE s 2019 I am clashing two exams which is scheduled to be on the 24th May 2019 one edexcel psychology and Cambridge b ness paper ... how can I get more information about this ... and how can I sort this problem ..

Talk to your exam centre and they will sort it out. Normally you will sit one within a short time of completing the other. You wont be allowed to leave the exam hall, except for maybe a toilet break. I am assuming this is non UK?
Reply 2
Oh! Thank you so much ! Yes ...out of UK Middle east..
Reply 3
If one is in the morning and one is in the afternoon then it's not a clash and you just do them as timetabled. If they are both scheduled for the same time then you need to talk to the exam officer about the possible way of resolving this but it's not a big problem - we had over 150. students with a clash at my centre last year.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest