The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Offers

Hi there, I applied for Goldsmiths along with other Universities a few weeks ago , I was wondering if any current or students in my position could tell me how long it took them to reply with an offer !
Reply 1
Didn’t apply to Goldsmiths but I’m in the same boat!
Atm a majority of unis are on holiday so it’s quite unlikely we’ll hear back from them until after Christmas :frown:
They have till May to reply to our applications
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
it's so frustrating, i've had offers from all ,my uni's accept my top two choices ! will have to wait and see... Good luck !
Reply 3
Haha literally same, my top choices haven’t got back to me either! What are you applying for?
i don’t know if your “position” means waiting over the holidays or just applying in general, but i applied on 9/10 and got an offer on 5/11 for ba media&comms
Reply 5
All of my choices are marketing :smile: how about you ?
Thanks for applying!

We aim to respond to most applications within a month. Occasionally it may take a little longer, especially around the UCAS deadline which is tomorrow.

If you (or anyone else) wants to chase up your application, please feel free to send me a DM along with your UCAS/student number. :smile:

Original post by Henrym1999
Hi there, I applied for Goldsmiths along with other Universities a few weeks ago , I was wondering if any current or students in my position could tell me how long it took them to reply with an offer !
it took about a month i think, but some of my friends got in before/after me. dont worry, im sure you got in!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending