The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol maths still on hold

Anybody else still on hold for maths? I've been on hold since December. starting to get worried now because the last offer holder day at Bristol for maths is 28th march and i haven't gone to see it yet. am i cooked?

Scroll to see replies

waiting for maths and computer science. beginning to feel they may just not bother replying.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by snoopadoop
waiting for maths and computer science. beginning to feel they may just not bother replying.
fr same
Reply 3
If you submitted your application by 31st January 2024, Bristol has until 16th May 2024 to make a decision -- so there's plenty of time still.
forget it, Bristol just sucks....move on and firm the other choices please
Yes, still on hold for maths with 4A* predicted while others with lower predicted at same school have offers. Doesn’t make you feel great.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes, still on hold for maths with 4A* predicted while others with lower predicted at same school have offers. Doesn’t make you feel great.
surely they give out decisions soon (copium)
Original post by ReeceV123
surely they give out decisions soon (copium)
Really hoping so as maths offer holder day is on 23 March. I know they have until May or something but will miss offer holder days if they delay until then. Warwick, Cambridge and Bath can manage to offer in time so why not Bristol?
Reply 8
Really hoping so as maths offer holder day is on 23 March. I know they have until May or something but will miss offer holder days if they delay until then. Warwick, Cambridge and Bath can manage to offer in time so why not Bristol?
fr
Another email today to say still on hold. :sad:
Reply 10
Another email today to say still on hold. :sad:
same :cry2:
same :cry2:
It doesn’t make me feel great about the place as others from my school got quick offers for maths (with lower predicted grades) and I submitted in October! Unless we are so desirable they are planning to give us lower offers! 🤣 An offer from Cambridge but not Bristol! Wtf!
Reply 12
It doesn’t make me feel great about the place as others from my school got quick offers for maths (with lower predicted grades) and I submitted in October! Unless we are so desirable they are planning to give us lower offers! 🤣 An offer from Cambridge but not Bristol! Wtf!
yeah its craazy bro. they moving mad
Anybody else still on hold for maths? I've been on hold since December. starting to get worried now because the last offer holder day at Bristol for maths is 28th march and i haven't gone to see it yet. am i cooked?
Recieved an offer yesterday afternoon. Maybe yours is coming soon? I had a reduced offer to AAA, not sure why as it isn’t contextual.
Reply 14
Original post by Bobthetitain69
Recieved an offer yesterday afternoon. Maybe yours is coming soon? I had a reduced offer to AAA, not sure why as it isn’t contextual.
Congratulations! Is that for Maths?
Original post by lea3358
Congratulations! Is that for Maths?
Yep! Has anyone else had reduced offers from Bristol? Wondering if maybe they have had less applicants this year, of if there has been something I haven't heard about.
Are you taking further maths?
Are you taking further maths?
Yes taking further maths too. Just confused as others at my school had offers ages ago…..but not reduced offers like you got. Perhaps the later offers will all be with reduced grades? Remaining hopefully as want to go to offer holder day!
Reply 18
Yep! Has anyone else had reduced offers from Bristol? Wondering if maybe they have had less applicants this year, of if there has been something I haven't heard about.
im a contextual applicant and i didnt receive one yet :frown:(( my grades are maxed out too lol
Anyone had a maths offer this week? Still on hold here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending