The Student Room Group

*uk lgb participants needed*

Hey guys!
I'm currently doing research for my Final Year dissertation at uni.

If you identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or any other non-heterosexual identity, and you are over the age of 18 in the UK, please could you take just 10/15 minutes to complete my short questionnaire? I’m researching the relationships between perceptions of parental response to disclosure of non-heterosexual identities, LGB identity and mental well-being. I’d like to investigate whether how your parents feel about your sexuality correlates with your identity as an LGB person and/or your mental wellbeing.

It’s completely anonymous and would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! (Link below)

https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/parental-response-to-disclosure-lgb-identity-and-mental-w
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey.

I’ll invest some time and help you out.

It may be worthwhile editing your post and explaining a little bit about what you are doing and hoping to achieve so people understand what they are going to be signing up for?
Original post by SamM7531
Hey.

I’ll invest some time and help you out.

It may be worthwhile editing your post and explaining a little bit about what you are doing and hoping to achieve so people understand what they are going to be signing up for?

Thank you, you’re totally right! I’ll change it now.
Reply 3
Done, best of luck!
Original post by darciebullen
Thank you, you’re totally right! I’ll change it now.

No worries. All done :smile:
Original post by Justmac
Done, best of luck!

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending