The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lol
Reply 21
lol ini did it 2 lst year nd had no clue wat i was doin ba ended up doin very well lol
so bak 2 A2 practical lol ne ideas?
Reply 22
back to the AS practical 2mo.. *-) anymore last minute tips or advice that hasnt been mentioned yet? :smile: x
ya, i did well too thanks to the easy option, but in A2 all i know now is that something about capacitors is coming and that june 04 paper will help..so does anyone have it?or can scan it please?
Reply 24
june 04? ys dat nd capacitprs always cums up lol so dat helps
Reply 25
dreadin circuits. how would u take readings using a potential divider?
i heard something in june 04 will be like in our practical, but it's not the capacitors thats why i need it scanned or something, so plz some do you have it?>
casablaca! i wanna hug you i swear you saved my life....
Reply 29
well if hes rite bout dis den ye kisses nd hugs frm me 2 loll
Reply 30
if ure a girl dat is
Reply 32
lol. dts ok dnt wry. knw nythn abt potenial dividers nyone. do u jus move it along to get diffrnt readings?
Reply 33
potential dividers av always been the bitch topic lol it hardly cums up in xams ba if u wana lern it den te its basically changing potential
Reply 34
k thx oosie hugs n kisses to u too
anyone have the jan and june 2003 physics practical marking scheme?
Reply 36
is anyone doing the AS physics practical on thursday!!? how do the papers differ between grp 1 and 2?
Reply 37

Thanx casablanca! I needed that too lol i'll add that link with the others but give you the credit for it.
lol, we'll all give a big fat hug to casablanca then
so any more info abt the A2 practical? it's 3 questions this year with two graphs to draw, man the time is so nto on our side, not like it ever is though, lol

Latest