The Student Room Group

Anyone got an offer from Queen Mary for Computer Science

Hello everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has got an offer from Queen Mary University of London and if so what offer they received for Computer Science.

Just for anyone who wants to know i got a conditional offer of BBB. (This was a contextual offer as well!)
Reply 1
I got an a conditional offer of AAB for mathematics and computer science (this is how the course called, dont if it is the same)
Reply 2
This one girl in my form got unconditional from Queen Mary, how tf did she get unconditional, I thought Queen Mary stopped giving them?
Reply 3
Original post by Papioan2
I got an a conditional offer of AAB for mathematics and computer science (this is how the course called, dont if it is the same)

Have you firmed this choice or is it you’re insurance?
Reply 4
Original post by The RAR
This one girl in my form got unconditional from Queen Mary, how tf did she get unconditional, I thought Queen Mary stopped giving them?

I didn’t think that Russell group unis would give unconditional to people. Do you know if it’s unconditional if she firms it or just unconditional without firming it?
Reply 5
Yeah it is my firm choice.
Reply 6
Original post by SyFy786
I didn’t think that Russell group unis would give unconditional to people. Do you know if it’s unconditional if she firms it or just unconditional without firming it?

Just unconditional, although the subject is for English literature
Reply 7
Original post by The RAR
Just unconditional, although the subject is for English literature

That’s really good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending